Friday, January 30, 2009

Pluckers Bike Night

On January 20th I ended up going out to Pluckers with our Rock Station (Eagle 101.7) for a bike night. It was a good time.

I had to run to get some raffle tickets from a girl and saw this guy at Bushs Chicken. We learned two things that trip... One is that this kid (Chris Riggins) listens to the eagle, and the other is that when they send me out in the Eagle Van I make all kinds of new friends!

This guy owned a Ford Dealership in Killeen so I let him become famous with me standing in front of his Ford Truck.

See how much our DJ has when he is at remotes! Is he sneering at me???

Two nice people that I met named Chris and Nicole.

The coolest server at Pluckers in Killeen. If any of ya'll go there be sure to tip her BIG for me.

Overall, it was a great time had by all at Pluckers for Bike night! Took some fun pictures and made some great new friends. Be sure to check out www.myeagle101.com once it is back online and find out where we will be next!

1 comment:

  1. How can you go to bike night and not post a picture of a bike?

    Looks like your slipping already!

    ReplyDelete