Thursday, July 9, 2009

May 24, 2009

Another thing that we have been doing at work is a promotion for our rock station called Eagle Eye Candy. Basically it is my job to find the hottest girls in the area and convince them to do a photo shoot with me, where I put the pictures on the Eagle website and they get a copy of the pictures. Easy sometimes and hard at others. This night I was at a club and we crowned the Miss Denim and Diamonds. It was 'interesting'... I was really there to just scope out women for the Eagle Eye Candy thing, cause in my mind if they were willing to get up on stage for a competition like that, then they would be willing to let me take some pictures...






I was somewhat focusing on the judging criteria. I didn't really want to do it but the Manager was a judge for my talent show so I had no chance to turn it down.




Probably focusing less than I should...
This was about the time I realized that Evan was KEEPING NOTES!


Later on after many many drinks had been consumed I saw a friend of mine dancing with another dude so I figured it should be photographed and added to my blog!




Eagle Eye Candy...


They had a dunking booth in the friggin bar... so I took pictures of the people falling in the water
I love her facial expression...

No comments:

Post a Comment