Thursday, July 9, 2009

May 23, 2009

As I have been reminded a few TOO MANY times by my brother, I haven't updated this blog in a while, so I am going to put up some backdated postings separated by date at the top. Sorry for the delay y'all but we have been doing this campaign at the station and it has required about 60 plus hours a week and I haven't had the time to do too many extracurricular things. So here it is...


I took this picture at a concert, thought it turned out pretty cool...

This one as well... Since I have been doing this job I have been taking more and more pictures at events and am thinking about branching off and doing some more pictures professionally...


The guy on the left is the Program Director for US105 and the girl on the left is a friend of the station.



This was a butterfly that I saw on the back porch at work. Kinda cool cause it just came out of the cocoon... I'd never seen that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment