Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sights To See

The more events that I go to the more amazing things that I see that I feel need to be displayed for all... I am a notorious mullet watcher, some people enjoy watching birds, or collecting stamps, I like to simply watch mullets, and luckily some of the events that I go to allow me to see wonderful mullets, and other funny things to see... so that is what this blog will be all about.
This was at Subway and it was a truly glorious mullet... with the wifebeater combination!

A mullet and a nascar shirt... amazing!

I think this should be issued when a baby is born... the child leash!


Has 150 GRAND for a monster truck so no money left over for Shout to clean his shirt... so sad...


1 comment:

  1. Nice mullets! But none compare to the one I used to have.... *smile*

    ReplyDelete