Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ANOTHER Monster Truck Show

Last Saturday I was asked to go and take some pictures at the Monster Truck show in Killeen so I decided to make the best of it. Let me tell you something, I really enjoy going to these events because as I get older I have TOTALLY become a people watcher! I like to look at all different types of people, but my FAVORITES have got to be the less refined people in my area.

I saw this girl dangling as her mother stretched to reach over a fence to take a picture of a non-moving Monster Truck.



This is a picture of Durty Dingus McGee putting Rod Stewart (the chicken) on Evan's head. Great picture!



Evan found two pieces of strawberry candy on the ground and was REALLY excited about it.




There are no words to describe the noises and faces that were made when Rod Stewart got to sit on Julia's head. I just hope at some point her nightmares go away.





After some getting used to it we got a picture of her and Durty smiling...






The GREATEST SIGHT OF THE DAY... Its not often you get to see the mullet twins... It was amazing.







Mini-Mullet








Mini-Mullet, with a striking resembelance of my brother in his younger days!





Now even though I work for a radio station there are times that it all pays off... Truly a fun day...

2 comments:

  1. monster trucks!!! Billy wants you job... he loves to watch monster trucks and motorcycles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I wore the mullet it was much cooler than those trying to sport it now... maybe I should give them some pointers....
    -
    1. don't wear the mullet in 2009
    2. if you do, don't leave your house
    3. if you do, don't let my brother take your picture
    4. if you do, don't give him permission to post your picture
    5. if you do, you deserve to wear the mullet in 2009

    ReplyDelete