Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wade Bowen Concert

The latest exploits of Rowdy brought me to Wild Country. Now understand that I am not exactly in my element when I am surrounded by cowboy boots, cowboy hats and told by a guy in a tuxedo shirt that I need to keep my hat facing forward, so I focused on not getting spurred and took pictures of what I went to take pictures of and then left.

Wade Bowens signing... Not a bad voice, but I don't think he actually smiled the entire night...

Lance Wade Thomas opened for Wade Bowens. He was VERY excited to be Lance Wade Thomas.

Peter Christian (left) is the afternoon DJ for our #1 Country Station US105.5.

Jamming out on the guitar that we gave away that night with the Bud Girls... Showoff *smile*

The EXTREMELY excited winner of the guitar...

All in all it was a good experience for me to get to go to my first Wild Country Concert. The club was really nice and they get some big names to play there. Perhaps I will get to go to the next one and take pictures and meet some big names in Country Music. Peter Christian has been in the business for a long time and has MANY contacts that I would love to wheeze on. Up next is a concert with HoneyBrowne. They are an up and coming country band that is getting a bunch of play on CMT right now in the 'Newcomers' Section that they play. Should make for a fun Friday. Also on Friday I think that we are going to take the fantastic Eagle Van (pictures will be on here before long) out to Ft. Hood and take some pictures with a bunch of soldiers coming back from Iraq at a big welcome back party they are having. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment